Senior Manager II Product Development, HBA, OTC - Sams
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1173673BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and achieves strategic objectives and initiatives to optimize lower prices
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Identifies and develops business opportunities for the Private Brands portfolio
- Manages the development of Private Brands products
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides general and area-specific technical support to the Private Brands team
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Selects and monitors suppliers for Private Brands programs
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience in product development or relevant area OR 6 years experience in product development or relevant area.
- Master s degree in Business Administration or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents