Manager of Compensation-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1173153BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes, reviews, and proposes compensation programs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance with compensation laws and regulations
- Implements and maintains compensation systems
- Manages and facilitates executive compensation plans and projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans and executes projects, programs, and key annual processes (for example, incentive, pay administration, performance increases, survey administration)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in human resources, compensation, or relevant area OR 4 years experience in human resources, compensation, or relevant area.
- 2 years project management experience, including systems implementation.
- 4 years experience in data analysis and market research.
- Certified Compensation Professional.
- Human Resources certification.
- Project Managemen
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents