- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1172463BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages compliance and controls for assigned area of responsibility (for example, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, General Ledger)
- Manages customer relations for area of responsibility
- Manages processes to ensure successful implementation of plans and objectives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 1 year experience in accounting, finance or related field OR 3 years experience in finance, accounting or related field.
- 2 years experience using SAP or other enterprise financial reporting system.
- 2 years experience using Walmart internal accounting systems (for example, Retail Link, QMF).
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience reading, writing, and speaking Spanish or French, as well as English.
- 3 years experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (for example, Word, Excel, Access).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents