- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1172351BR
What you'll do at
- Builds and develops relationships with key stakeholders (for example, clients, outside counsel) without assistance
- Conducts specialized legal research and analysis without assistance
- Conducts training, facilitation, and mentoring for stakeholders (for example, clients, paralegals, attorneys) on legal processes
- Demonstrates a specialized expertise, mastery of specialized legal processes, and autonomy
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support for specialized legal matters
- 4 years experience as a paralegal in a relevant specialty area of law And a national recognized paralegal certification (for example, NALA, NALS, NFPA) OR Juris Doctor degree.
Strongly prefer 7-10 years of global trademark paralegal experience at either law firms or in-house.
• Experience managing trademark prosecution, including drafting applications and substantive responses to office actions.
• Experience with domain name portfolio management
• Experience with online enforcement, including familiarity with DMCA takedowns and UDRP proceedings
• Experience dealing with domestic and foreign outside counsel.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple business and legal stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with IP docket management software, database software, word processing, spreadsheets, and
• Detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and manage deadlines.
• Willing and able to follow through on complex issues.
• The successful candidate must exercise sound judgment, be able to work independently and efficiently under
time pressures and deadlines, have strong project management skills, and be professional, proactive, and
• Telecommuting will be considered based on individual candidate qualifications and geographic location.
• Paralegal Certification is a minimum requirement for this position. Candidates that do not meet this requirement will have 12 months from the date of hire in order to earn Paralegal Certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents