Talent Acquisition Manager Recruiting-HR
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1172134BR
What you'll do at
- Builds processes for recruiting external talent
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and drives targeted talent acquisition plans
- Drives global recruiting processes and standards across Walmart
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the business throughout the full-cycle of recruitment and selection of candidates
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Industrial Labor Relations, Psychology, or related field and 2 years' experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field OR 4 years' of experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field.
- 10 years' experience in corporate, contingency agency, or executive search recruiting.
- 2 years' experience facilitating training.
- 2 years' experience selecting and managing third-party vendors.
- 2 years' experience using social media (for example, LinkedIn, Facebook) to conduct internet-based candidate sourcing.
- 2 years' experience with international recruiting and global mobility.
- 2 years' experience with testing new technologies.
- 2 years' project management experience with cross-functional teams.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents