Senior Director Food Safety Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1170492BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives retail food safety performance
- Oversees development and implementation of strategic plan objectives
- Provides overall direction
- Responds to and manages urgent risk management situations
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field and 10 years experience in food safety or quality assurance, including auditing food establishments/facilities, or related field.
- 15 years experience in food safety or quality assurance, including auditing food establishments/facilities, or related field.
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Master s Degree in Food Science, Food Microbiology, Public Health, or related field.
- Registered Microbiologist certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents