Manager of Executive Support - Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - Technology
- Job Function Project and Program Management – Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1170467BR
What you'll do at
• Provide proactive technology recommendations to help better support executives based on needs and personas.
• Establish guidelines and processes to ensure most optimal support experience.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
• Ensures development and continued successful performance for all walk-up Support Tech Bars.
• Creates and implements strategic tech deployment processes for executives to ensure limited to no downtime.
• Reviews and simplifies technology based email communications directed towards executive leadership.
• This role is crucial to team management responsibilities which include setting goals, providing direction, and overseeing development, and more.
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 8 years' technical program management experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents