Director of Records Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1170426BR
What you'll do at
Creates and implements U.S. record retention and data management policies, procedures, and best practices
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
Drives research of records management and retention laws, regulations, and related best practices
Leads corporate record retention risk assessments and remediation efforts
Provides records management training and awareness
Supports implementation of records management policies, practices and best practices in international markets
Manages relationships with records storage and records destruction vendors
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, or related field and 4 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field OR 6 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Records Management or Information Governance Certification
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents