Senior Manager – Software Engineering / DevOps
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1169385BR
What you'll do at
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Leads the work of cross-functional groups of ten to twenty engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering initiatives
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Supports business objectives
• Answer questions and resolve issues brought forth by the engineering team members
• Communicate and collaborate with other managers, suppliers, and contractors
• Prepare and deliver various engineering-related presentations, both internally and externally
- Bachelor of Science and 6 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science and 3 years' experience in software engineering OR PhD
• Technical hands on experience in software development
• Familiar with Reactive architecture
• Experience with Azure
• DevOps & Agile background
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents