SrDir, Doctor & Patient Experience -HW
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1169159BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Determines the effectiveness of the Health and Wellness training initiatives
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops the overall strategy for Clinical Services and Professional Practice across Health and Wellness
- Ensures Health and Wellness business units meet all standards for certified and accredited training programs (for example, Residency Program, Immunizations, Medication Therapy Management, Technician Training, Point of Care Testing)
- Leads the establishment and execution of Clinical Services for Health and Wellness
- Provides overall direction
- Provides strategic direction to support vendor sourcing, selection, evaluation, follow-up, and termination
- 5 years experience in a matrixed healthcare environment with leadership responsibilities.
- 5 years experience in strategic planning and collaboration with senior leadership.
- Bachelor s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Quality Management, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
- 5 years experience in organizing, analyzing, and interpreting healthcare data and regulatory standards.
- Master s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Quality Management, Healthcare Administration, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents