HVAC/RTechnician Level III-REL
- Location VANCOUVER, WA
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1168323BR
What you'll do at
- Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
- Complies with state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry regulations and guidelines (for example, building codes, indoor air quality (IAQ), cold chain requirements)
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures available resources for maintenance and repair
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures financial sustainability
- Ensures working order of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R), and Energy Management Systems (EMS), and direct digital control (DDC) equipment
- Leads and participates in teams
- Maintains quality standards
- Oversees and implements special projects for field operations
- Provides required paperwork
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Provides training (for example, safety, control troubleshooting, oil system operation and adjustment)
- 6 months experience installing, repairing, and troubleshooting commercial HVAC/R equipment.
- Passing score on Ramsey Technician Level 3 HVAC/R test.
- Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
- Vocational or Technical HVAC/R certification and 5 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 7 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
- 1 year experience using intermediate level functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
- Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents