Senior Manager II, Strategy & Innovation - Walmart Services
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1168080BR
What you'll do at
- Walmart Services (#walmartservices) is a fast paced, strategic business unit at the forefront of our digital - physical transformation. We are a diverse team of highly skilled innovators with two primary goals: create a best in class shopping experience for our customers and help them save money. As a member of our team, you will have a hand in building tomorrow's Walmart.
To learn more about us, check out this site: https://careers.walmart.com/walmart-services
Who you are
- A futurist who is maniacal about improving the Walmart customer experience across all channels – you know that today’s customers interact with brands anytime, anywhere. You understand the demands of a tech-savvy customer. You know that they expect brands to anticipate their needs, learn their preferences and deliver a delightful experience every time. Most importantly, you know that a successful product strategy is customer-centric.
- Your professional experience is marked by your ability to lead in a creative and ever evolving atmosphere to deliver for your customer.
- You understand the end-to-end user experience, technology systems and integration points of today’s best blended retail consumer experiences.
- Whether you’re developing a new business line or creating a new experience within an existing business line you are focused on how to improve the customers experience both instore and online.
- You are in your element when you can collaborate with a diverse team from executives to technical professionals to deliver fast, measurable business results.
As the Sr. Manager II, Innovation Architecture – Walmart Services, you’ll be independently leading the development, execution and delivery of highly visible and strategically important projects that support our strategy. Innovation Architecture builds the foundation for innovation-led growth across Walmart Services and Digital Acceleration.
Here are some things you’ll do every day
- Manage multiple projects that are at different stages of the life cycle, from creating a business plan to picking up a project midstream and driving fast pace implementation to completion.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and self-starting initiatives to help shape the Services of the future for Walmart customers.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by managing a complex matrix of stakeholders both inside and outside of the organization while delivering project milestones and deadlines.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field OR 6 years' experience in consumer services industry, project management, product management, finance, marketing, merchandising, process improvement, retail operations, technology, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- 5 years' experience in contract negotiation.
- 5 years' experience in forecasting, financial services planning, market analytics, technology, or related field.
- 5 years' experience in product or service development.
- 5 years' experience in retail operations or retail management.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Office Suite (for example, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 5 years' experience with cross-functional project management.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or related field.
"We advocate for our customers, provide opportunity to our employees, and support efforts that better the lives of millions of people."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents