- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Retail and Wholesale Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1167970BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sales and creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages in assigned areas
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures membership growth
- Ensures proper personnel procedures are followed for selection and recruiting, record retention, and training as required
- Increases and promotes quality of Member experience and engagement
- Investigates alleged fraud and other alleged illegal activities
- Manages compliance procedures to adhere to standards of Federal, State and Local regulatory agencies (for example, Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Alcohol/Tobacco/Firearm (ATF), United States Department of Agriculture, Department of Transportation, U.S. Food and Drug Administration, as well as government agencies that address Privacy, Financial, and Fuel)
- Manages facility operations (for example, Grocery, Beverages, Tobacco, Pharmacy, Optical) and overall operational control within the clubs
- Monitors and mitigates compliance risk
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Works as part of the management team to ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed
- 1 year s Big Box (for example, supercenter, superstore, megastore) fresh or dry grocery experience.
- Associate's Degree OR 1 year s supervisory experience; OR 3 years military experience.
- 1 year s experience in Environmental Compliance or related field.
- 1 year s experience in investigations or related field.
- 1 year s experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing 5 or more associates; managing associate workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents