- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1167928BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops, coordinates, and implements Cybersecurity Intelligence system solutions and changes
- Leads and participates in team tasks
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors cyber threats
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Cybersecurity
- Supports data security
- 1 year's experience in production support, including problem identification, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years' experience generating technical reports.
- 2 years' experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources into written and oral format.
- 2 years' experience with creative writing.
- 2 years' experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or internet terminology.
- 2 years' experience working with MS Office developing macros or using advanced functions. (for example, Vlookup, PivotTables/Charts).
- 2 years' experience working within a team environment.
- 3 years' experience researching current hacking techniques, vulnerability disclosures, data breach incidents, and performing security analysis techniques.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 2 years' experience working with (T)SQL in various DBMS platforms.
- 2 years' experience administering Windows/Linux/Mobile systems.
- 2 years' experience developing technical solutions in response to customer requests.
- 2 years' experience in penetration testing.
- 2 years' experience with cyber research tools and methodologies (for example, Kill Chain, Diamond Model).
- 2 years' experience working on development platforms (e.g., .Net, Java, Perl, Python, C++).
- Foreign language proficiency (for example, Chinese, Russian, Spanish).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents