- Location CORINNE, UT
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Part Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1167596BR
What you'll do at
This is a floater position that will cover vacation days, there are no guaranteed hours, shifts will vary.
- Communicates with individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (for example, customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Coordinates and schedules safety-related events and programs (for example, driver safety awards, safety training, driver physicals)
- Prepares, reviews, and analyzes receiving/billing documentation and reports
- Processes incoming freight for receiving
- Provides administrative support
- Provides operational support to stores/clubs
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including six months experience with 10-key data entry OR 1 year experience performing clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheet, word processing) including 6 months experience with 10-key data entry
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents