Truck Shop Prev Maint Tech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1167416BR
What you'll do at
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs basic to intermediate inspections, preventative maintenance, repairs, and replacements following company guidelines on all Walmart equipment (for example, trailers, tractors, yard trucks, shop equipment, service vehicles)
- Receives fuel drops and conducts fuel sampling
- Brake inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.25, which includes one of the following: successful completion of a brake maintenance or inspection training program sponsored by a brake or vehicle manufacturer or similar commercial training program OR 1 year s experience performing brake maintenance or inspection in a motor carrier maintenance program OR 1 year s experience performing brake maintenance or inspection at a commercial garage, fleet leasing company, or similar facility.
- Valid state-issued driver's license.
- Vehicle Inspection qualified as defined in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations, Section 396.19, which includes one of the following: Successful completion of a state or federal training program or has a certificate from a state or Canadian province which qualifies the person to perform commercial vehicle inspections OR successful completion of a truck or trailer manufacturer sponsored training program or similar commercial training program designed to train students in truck operation and maintenance OR 1 year s experience as a mechanic or inspector in a motor carrier maintenance program OR 1 year s experience as a mechanic or inspector in truck or trailer maintenance at a commercial garage, fleet leasing company, or other similar facility OR 1 year s experience as a commercial vehicle inspector for a state, provincial, or federal government.
- 1 year s experience using computer applications (for example, email, spreadsheets, word processing).
- 2 years' experience in trailer inspection and mechanical repair.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Brake Certification.
- Both Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) and Department ofTransportation (DOT) driver's certification.
- College or technical school level coursework in Heavy Duty Truck/Trailer Maintenance.
- DOT vehicle inspection certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents