Project Manager III -Archer-ServiceNow Dev
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1167346BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops, manages, and evaluates systems to drive departmental strategies
- Leads the execution of system strategies and solutions
- Manages the development and execution of cross-functional projects and strategic initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Archer and Service Now experience needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management, IT based project management, or related field OR 4 years experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management, IT based project management, or related field.
- Archer Certification.
- 2 years of Archer development experience
- Or ServiceNow certification and 2 years of ServiceNow development experience.
- 2 years of project management experience.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents