Senior Manager II Global Communications
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Job Function Corporate Affairs and Communications
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1166585BR
What you'll do at
- Consults with organizations on global communications
- Develops strategic communication plans
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates and ensures the effectiveness of global communication plans and projects
- Identifies and implements new and innovative communication ideas
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field and 4 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or relevant area OR 6 years experience in corporate communications, public relations, or relevant area.
- 1 year s experience working in a corporate retail or Fortune 100 environment.
- 2 years experience in politics, journalism, or relevant area.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents