- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1165116BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements tools that support decision making and project objectives
- Manages small- to medium-sized projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in planning for small- to medium-sized projects
- Participates in quality control and continuous improvement efforts
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports internal databases
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Project Management, or related field OR 2 years experience in project management, process design, consulting, analytics, or related field.
- Bachelor s degree Business, Project Management, or related field and 2 years experience in project management, process design, consulting, analytics, or related field.
- Process management certification (for example, Lean Six Sigma).
- Project management certification (for example, Project Management Professional).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents