- Location BETHLEHEM, PA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1164249BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and designs distribution center processes (for example, material flow, transportation)
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Executes logistics engineering projects
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce operating expenses within the supply chain
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 2 years experience in Retail Engineering/Operations.
- Master's Degree in Business or related field.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents