Senior Manager, Analytics Process and Strategy - Walmart
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1163638BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development and implementation of dynamic reporting tools (for example, dashboards, scorecards) to support the strategic goals of Merchandise Operations
- Manages and influences the development of strategic programs across Walmart U.S.
- Oversees the deployment of analytical methodologies to solve complex business problems for senior leadership across Walmart U.S.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years' of supervisory experience OR 2 years' experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Social Science, or related field and 4 years' experience in analytics, marketing research, or related field OR 6 years' experience in analytics, marketing research, or related field, including 2 years' developing and implementing reporting tools.
- 2 years' experience in analytics consulting.
- 2 years' experience managing large scale change initiatives.
- 2 years' experience working with analytics software (for example, Tableau, Clementine, SAS, Alteryx), including proficiency in advanced application functions.
- 2 years' work experience requiring advanced statistical analyses and interpretation of results, including trend analysis and modeling.
- 4 years' Walmart experience in Information Systems Division (ISD), Innovation, Customer Insights, or Merchandise Planning.
- 4 years' experience working with advanced SQL programming.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents