Sr. Product Manager H&W Innovations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1162672BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements large, cross-functional and cross-organizational operational efficiency, customer experience, and communication strategic initiatives
- Directs the continuous improvement of Health and Wellness initiatives to enhance customer experience
- Drives strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience within Health and Wellness
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees the management of various, simultaneous innovations and customer experience-related projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years project management experience (for example, scheduling project activities, monitoring project timelines and budgets, managing stakeholder communications, reviewing and implementing processes) or working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Nursing, Optical, Pharmacy, or related field and 2 years experience in medical, optical, pharmacy, business, or related field OR 4 years experience in medical, optical, pharmacy, business, or related field.
- 4 years experience in optical, retail pharmacy, healthcare clinics, or related retail healthcare facilities.
- 5 years experience in business plan design including strategic development.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm. D.), Optometry (OD), or Medicine (MD) OR certified Nurse Practitioner (NP).
- Project Management Certification (for example, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents