Director Product Development, Consumables, H&W, TEO - Sams
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Sam’s Club Jobs
- Job Function Sam's Club Associates
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1161567BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops product development (PD) strategies for assigned business unit (BU)
- Directs product development (PD) processes for assigned business unit (BU) to drive overall strategy
- Drives financial performance for product development (PD) for assigned business unit (BU)
- Drives the development of the supplier matrix for assigned business unit (BU)
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years' of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 4 years' experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field OR 6 years' experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years' experience with direct import processes.
- 3 years' experience managing departmental functions including management of cross-functional teams and budgets.
- 5 years' experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents