Sr Mgr Academy Ops - WCO
- Location MAPLE GROVE, MN
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1161502BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads Academy talent strategies (for example, talent management, training) for assigned area
- Leads strategy execution for the Academy Operations Support portfolio
- Leads the execution of standardized Academy Operations Support processes and procedures
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, Statistics, Communications, Psychology, or related field and 2 years experience in program management, change management, talent development, operations, workforce planning, or related field OR 4 years experience in program management, change management, talent development, operations, work force planning, or related field.
- 3 years experience in talent development, training, workforce planning, or related field.
- 3 years experience with data analytics and project management systems (for example, Tableau, Sympo s Quickbase).
- 5 years experience in project and/or program management.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents