Manager, Audit Services - Internal Audit
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1160763BR
What you'll do at
• Designs and develops business process audit plans by identifying technology supporting business processes; identifying risks and threats to business process objectives; determining the severity of risks; developing audit tests to test effectiveness of controls; assigning associates to execute portions of the audit; and incorporating audit frameworks, methodologies, and standards into audit execution.
• Recommends business and technology strategies, processes, infrastructure, and automated methods by identifying and determining control deficiencies and severity; and evaluating current environment against internal standards, policies, procedures, and the Institute of Internal Auditors standards and frameworks.
• Manages the audit process by directing project work flow; ensuring adherence to audit methodology; communicating with internal and external stakeholders; reporting key findings and concerns; producing audit documents, supporting documentation and work papers; documenting findings and recommendations for management review and presentations; overseeing completion of work product; participating in customer conferences to ensure customer satisfaction; assisting with the findings follow-up process; and assisting with resolution of customer and team issues.
• Reviews audit work papers by challenging findings; retesting work samples; challenging control weakness severity and disposition; reviewing and challenging recommendations; conducting closing conference; writing audit reports; and following up on action plans.
• Manages regulatory compliance test work by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls; validating process documentation; analyzing information technology (IT) and business information to identify improvement opportunities; and working with external auditors to test regulatory compliance controls.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in auditing and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales
• 3 years experience in internal/external audit or business-related field.
• 1 year of supervisory experience.
• eCommerce experience.
• Financial certification or license (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)).
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents