Senior Manager I Operations Transformation - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Business Operations
- Job Function Business Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1160420BR
What you'll do at
• Drive execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Perform comprehensive business analysis of complex concepts to ensure delivery of a transformative retail experience
• Execute end to end project management including discovery, design and delivery of projects focused on transforming the retail experience
• Leverage SME’s on in-club processes or become SME depending on project scope
• Build cross-functional alignment across execution teams
• Lead cross-functional meetings with stakeholders to review project status, upcoming requests, drive timeline and deliverable
• Drive accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area
• Communication of project status to all stakeholders and field
- 2 years' experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field and 3 years' experience in engineering, project management, supply chain, operations management or related field OR 5 years' experience in engineering, project management, supply chain, operations management or related field.
• 3-5 years experience leading multiple projects in engineering, strategy, innovation or operations fields
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel & Power Point including pivot tables and officer level presentations
• Comfort with new and emerging technologies
• Familiarity with back-of-house retail processes
• Professional certification (Lean, Six Sigma, Project Management, etc.)
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents