Director Training Curriculum- International Compliance & Ethics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1160403BR
What you'll do at
- Advances the company's learning and development, policy, and communication activities for the Compliance Division
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Directs the prioritization, scoping, evaluation, and feasibility assessment of multiple, competing, and enterprise-wide projects
- Provides overall direction
- Provides strategic direction on learning and development or communication projects with major change initiatives (for example, training deficits, process improvements, branding and workflow redesign)
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Technology, Education, Law, or related field and 4 years experience in business, information technology, education, law, or related field OR 6 years experience in business, information technology, education, law or related field.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business, Law, or related field
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents