Pricing Manager II-Walmart Merchandising
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1160260BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes the performance of the current pricing strategy with management guidance
- Benchmarks competitor margins against company margins to ensure fair supplier pricing
- Communicates pricing information and strategies
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops Pricing Coordinators and Assistant Pricing Specialists
- Develops and modifies comprehensive retail pricing strategies of low to moderate complexity based on volume, product lines, competition, or category penetration for assigned categories under management guidance
- Gathers information essential to developing a competitive pricing strategy
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field and 2 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field OR 4 years experience in merchandising, retail pricing, sourcing, operations management, finance, marketing, or related field.
- 1 year experience developing financial, marketing, or merchandising strategies.
- 2 years Retail Link experience.
- 2 years experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Master's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Merchandising, Retail Management, Marketing, or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents