Senior Manager | Process Improvement - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1159118BR
What you'll do at
• Leads the implementation and execution of complex initiatives and process improvements by identifying and communicating areas of opportunity to senior leadership; communicating process and action plans to stakeholders; providing guidance and direction on project planning, process changes, best practices, and standards; managing the execution, timing, and adaptation of processes, tools, and resources; developing communication tools and content to support initiative implementation; determining key performance indicators for projects; analyzing and consolidating feedback on the process; and delivering presentations, status reports, and other project documentation to stakeholders (for example, program leadership, internal business partners, steering committee) to gain buy-in and support from stakeholders.
• Drives behavior change and process improvement programs by evaluating and determining change and improvement needs; partnering with cross-functional teams to develop the operational strategy to simplify processes; providing guidance and expertise on company policies, practices, and procedures; ensuring proper controls, tools, and materials are present in order to enhance behavior change; partnering with stakeholders to ensure alignment and support of the processes; monitoring program performance in relation to metrics; identifying post-implementation issues and concerns; and developing and gaining buy-in on changes and resolutions.
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
• Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents