Manager Business Intelligence & Reporting - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1159104BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and revises complex business intelligence and reporting solutions
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages the implementation of business intelligence solution roadmaps
- Managing and maintaining current customer business intelligence and reporting needs
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 2 years experience in business intelligence technologies (for example, SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Tableau, Alteryx).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or business-related field and 2 years experience in business intelligence, business analytics, information technology, or related field OR 4 years experience in business intelligence, business analytics, information technology, or related field.
- 2 years' experience with data warehouse modeling (for example, Kimball Data Modeling).
- 2 years' project management experience.
- 4 years experience developing dashboards and reports using business intelligence tools like Tableau, Alteryx, or
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents