Senior Policy and Operations Manager, Anti-Counterfeit, IP
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Ethics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1159000BR
What you'll do at
In this new role, the Sr Manager will be accountable for mitigating risks attached to Counterfeit of Intellectual Property claims and reports received from internal and external stakeholders and partners as well as optimize and scale the technology platform used to process these reports.
The position will report into the Director for Trust & Safety Operations and will partner with the Trust and Safety, Legal, Customer Support, Merchants, Corporate Affairs and Technology teams.
This position must also cultivate an environment where the candidate respects and adheres to company standards of integrity and ethics while developing and leveraging internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
• Enhance and scale the existing Trust & Safety infrastructure (people, process and product) to deal with IP risks in the most efficient manner to minimize legal exposure
• Provide training, define, communicate and uphold operating standards for the team as required
• Generate insights and create adequate reporting for all internal stakeholders
• Build and implement an outreach program for IP industry stakeholders and brand owners in support of Trust & Safety and business goals
The ideal candidate will be highly customer focused. The position requires a hands-on, entrepreneurial style, to become personally involved to whatever degree necessary to manage functional responsibility and key relationships. We are looking for a cross-functional team player who drives hard, operates with a sense of urgency, can handle controversy, and makes decisions firmly and objectively.
- Strong management skills; sets clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team’s success.
- Proven results of balancing due diligence while delivering fast outcomes that customers love.
- Smart, organized analytical thinker, with the ability to perform detailed analysis of numerous metrics.
- Skill set requirements are as follows: facilitation, leadership, portfolio management and execution, communication with diverse audiences and stakeholders, at all levels, including senior executives and customers
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with people at a variety of levels.
- Familiarity with the eCommerce customer experience, site and business.
- Experience working with external stakeholders, industry partners, and government regulators.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents