2019 Summer Internship: Walmart Supply Chain Engineering
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Internship
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1157444BR
What you'll do at
Walmart’s project-based internships allow you to take classroom learning and apply it in a high impact manner. No matter which team of the Logistics group you work in, you will be trusted with a critical project and will serve as an integral part of a team responsible for the completion and success of that project.
Walmart is always striving to be better and do better. As an intern you become part of this initiative. You will directly and indirectly support Walmart’s sustainability goals, the commitment to bring low prices to our customers on a daily basis, and the community betterment projects in which Walmart is engaged. You come thinking you will be working for a company and you leave knowing you worked for a cause.
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Motivated to deliver high quality results
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Sound business acumen
- Strong initiative to excel
- Preferred GPA 3.00+
-Second language a plus
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents