Sr Manager Data and Analytics Data Visualization-Legal
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1156642BR
What you'll do at
- Advises, promotes and implements protocols and procedures used for E-Discovery
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages E-Discovery team responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all litigation holds
- Manages data and communication for litigation and legal requests
- Manages electronic discovery strategies and data requests
- Oversees the Legal department tools for EDiscovery
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides strategic planning, improvement and direction on complex projects
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, Business or related field OR 5 years experience in litigation support, computer sciences or related field.
- 2 years Electronic Discovery Project Management (EDRM) experience
- 2 years experience working within a corporate Legal department.
- 3 years additional experience litigation support, computer sciences or related field
- Juris Doctorate (JD)
- Master s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related field.
- Paralegal certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents