Product Development Manager - Stationery
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1155786BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives products to align with merchandising strategies
- Identifies suppliers based on their alignment with product technical specifications
- Manages and supports department objectives and activities related to product strategies
- Manages products through the entire product life cycle
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the development of the supplier matrix to assess supplier performance
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 2 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field OR 4 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related field.
- 1 year s experience with creative based design software (for example, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
- 1 year s experience with direct import processes.
- 2 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 2 years experience with retail financial metrics (for example, profit and loss (P&L), cost components).
- 3 years experience in manufacturing, product development, packaging, or design.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents