Sr Software Engineer-Tech
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1153927BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale projects
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Leads the work of other small groups of four to six engineers, including offshore associates, for assigned Engineering projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in software engineering OR Master of Science 2 years' experience in software engineering
- 1 year s experience troubleshooting network infrastructure problems.
- 2 years experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
- Cisco certification.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents