Scheduling Manager, Workforce Management
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1150874BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and interprets integrated information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness and accuracy
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives sound business decisions based on data and experience
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides data based insights in support of strategic initiatives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports strategies, processes, projects, and analytical best practices
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Math, Engineering, or related field OR 2 years experience in operations, data analytics, or related field.
- 2 years experience in analytics or process engineering.
- 2 years experience in retail operations.
- Master s degree in Business, Math, Engineering, or related field.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents