Program Manager, Technology Engagement & Strategy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Online Operations
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1150678BR
What you'll do at
• Ensure business, operations and customer experience strategies are translated into product strategies, roadmaps, and product specifications that deliver customer benefits, meet financial goals, and ensure that systems and processes are setup to scale for explosive growth
•Prioritizes complex workload effectively. Regularly communicates clear timelines, status update and technical requirements to a variety of product manager partners
•Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in digital trends and competitor innovations and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of new propositions
• Stays informed on key business initiatives and strategy for Jet.com, Walmart.com and stores
•Drives the product vision and roadmap which includes the systems that power customer proposition tests
Examples of previous projects delivered by New Customer Propositions team include: Crowdsource Grocery Delivery, Faster Same Day Pickup & Express Pickup (On-Demand).
- Analyzes environmental factors for project feasibility
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Drives execution and implementation of complex eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Leads the continuous improvement of tools and strategies
- Owns the development and the execution of multiple eCommerce Operations projects or programs
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related field OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related field.
- 2 years experience implementing projects or programs in relevant area.
- Master s degree in Operations, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma White Belt certification.
Agile product management experience, ecommerce product management experience, experience from a top technology company, consulting firm or MBA program
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents