Sr. Manager, Strategic Sourcing
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1150270BR
What you'll do at
• Collaborate and align with talent acquisition managers on delivering strategic sourcing programs that meet hiring goals
• Operating as a trusted partner and building a reputation as a strategic partner to stakeholders
• Proactively consulting and influencing stakeholders on sourcing strategies and best programs
• Assisting in the development of recruiting and branding story that will attract top talent
• Communicating the value proposition in a clear and easily understandable manner
• Define individual and team metrics and goals
You will need to lead a high-powered sourcing team that delivers measurable results for the business. You will accomplish this by
• Having an open-door policy that is constructive and shows you can truly grow our talent
• Driving performance management conversations and measuring your team collectively through the lens of our performance-driven culture
• Providing oversight and advice on hard to fill searches, pulling in yourself when needed to drive results for the business
• Identifying and delivering learning and development opportunities you can share with both your team and others in Talent
You will need to foster a high performance, client-focused, collaborative, relationship-oriented working environment while providing an elevated experience for stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.). You will achieve this by
• Working collaboratively with various stakeholders (for example, business leaders, human resource partners, and vendors) to translate business strategies and priorities into recruiting and sourcing actions and initiatives
• Leading and growing a high performing team to over deliver on business needs
• Demonstrating and teaching others the art and science of sourcing talent
• Driving continuous learning, development, and mentoring on processes, best practices, and technology for acquiring qualified and diverse talent and developing supporting educational materials
• Holding associates and stakeholder accountable to key metrics and commitments
You will need to provide and find innovative, scalable solutions that change how we work to drive incremental and dramatic improvements. You will accomplish this by
• Constantly evaluating processes and practices to ensure we are up to date with industry trend and maximizing efficiencies
• Benchmarking against industry experts to provide recommendations on new and innovative processes and technology ahead of industry trends
• Improving processes and practices in collaboration with stakeholders
• Developing and leading initiatives that will drive candidates with state of the art skills to the appropriate roles to improve the quality of new hires
• Demonstrating the value of process and practice changes
• Encouraging others to pursue innovation
You will need to utilize different approaches and methodology to gather market intelligence, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and ensure analytical precision to drive business decisions and strategies. You will accomplish this by
• Providing guidance on and selecting the best analytical methodologies to support business needs
• Conducting benchmarking exercises to gather information on industry trends, acquisition processes and practices, and identify the needed skills to meet business needs
• Analyzing trends and patterns to determine root cause of business obstacles, derive solutions, evaluate business risks and returns, and support business decisions (for example, vendor selection, change initiatives, process improvements)
• Determining and managing key metrics to better measure the efficiency and effectiveness of acquisition culture and programs and the impact on stakeholder satisfaction
• Sharing reports on progress against plan with stakeholders
• 2 years’ experience leading cross-functional teams
• Experience in developing and leading talent acquisition teams
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing creative and cost effective sourcing strategies and programs
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents