Senior Manager II Privacy Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1150168BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and executes strategy for associate commitment to privacy, records management, and security
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enables business functions to realize their business goals and further company strategy
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance for retention and disposal of electronic and paper records
- Leads strategic efforts for privacy and data protection and records management best practices
- Manages, responds to and mitigates potential data incidents
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, or related field and 4 years experience in security investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, records management or related field OR 6 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, records management or related field.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification; or records management certification; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) certification; Juris Doctor (JD)
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents