Senior Manager II Supply Chain Network Modeling & Capacity Planning
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1149533BR
What you'll do at
- Drives continuous improvement efforts by partnering with DC leaders and operators to understand operational needs; generating ways to leverage accurate forecasts to reduce operational costs
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business
partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Ensures network modeling and prioritization information drives business actions
- Manages the development of the network capacity planning platform by ensuring the design, development, and analysis of complex fulfillment scenarios within the platform to support supply chain needs; ensuring the network model represents optimal business processes from end-to-end; building cross-functional support for the network; and collaborating with key functional leaders to proactively influence plan adjustments to drive
optimal business results.
- Oversees the network capacity planning by managing the advanced analytical models to help increase operational efficiencies; managing case volume and trailer forecasts to ensure effectiveness; ensuring the development of network process insights to identify changes in trends and instructing and providing corrective action when needed; and managing cross-functional partnerships to drive prioritization efforts and promote optimal forecasting results.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field AND 5 years' experience in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, or related field OR Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field AND 2 years experience in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, or related field.
- Master's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Supply Chain or related field AND 3 years experience in engineering, mathematics, computer science, supply chain, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents