Mgr , Contract & Recon Ops - H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1148694BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Creates the strategic direction for outside suppliers of reconciliation and contract management services
- Develops and establishes operational procedures for reconciliation
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supervises the training and development of Health and Wellness internal teams and external partners
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Healthcare, Finance, or related field OR 2 years experience in insurance claim management, or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in healthcare billing.
- 2 years experience in healthcare contracting.
- 2 years experience in pharmacy benefit management.
- 4 years experience in Walmart Health and Wellness.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents