Product Dir. Innovation Systems-H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1148599BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops overall systems strategy for the department
- Develops strategic processes and best practices
- Directs and supports third party claims and connectivity
- Drives change initiatives
- Drives execution of corporate Health and Wellness programs and strategic initiatives
- Evaluates and provides tactical solutions
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years experience using basic functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, email and calendaring software (for example, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or related field and 4 years experience in retail, business, continuous improvement or related field OR 8 years experience in retail, business, continuous improvement or related field.
- 2 years experience in information systems business analysis including experience in large, integrated, distributed systems design with centralized and decentralized data components and consumer facing components.
- 2 years experience in internet/web development.
- 2 years experience presenting to and gaining approval from leadership.
- 5 years experience in budget (profit and loss) management.
- 5 years experience in business plan design including strategic development.
- 5 years healthcare-related retail experience.
- 5 years project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Doctoral degree in Optometry.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents