Director Controlled Substance Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1146445BR
What you'll do at
Partner with various internal functions (IT, Legal, Pharmacy Operations) to support and promote consistent reporting, response and execution for controlled substance compliance across the pharmacy network.
Utilize knowledge and understanding of all federal and state regulations pertaining to pharmacy including Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations as well as knowledge and understanding of pharmacy regulations.
Train pharmacists and Health & Wellness professionals with regard to pharmacy red flags, standard operating procedures and pharmacists corresponding responsibilities
Travel to conduct regulatory Reviews and assessments of pharmacies across the United States
Assist in gathering information relative to law enforcement and/or governmental inquiries/subpoena requests.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Healthcare, Compliance, Legal, or related field and 4 years experience in pharmacy regulatory affairs, healthcare, optical, pharmacy operations, or related field OR 6 years experience in pharmacy regulatory affairs, healthcare, optical, pharmacy operations, or related field.
- Certified in Health Care Compliance (CHC).
- Law degree.
- Optometrist (OD).
- Registered Pharmacist (RPh).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents