- Location HAGERSTOWN, MD
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1146039BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers effective execution for the business area
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives overall financial performance of the market
- Ensures competitive talent for multiple facilities
- Ensures compliance with company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations, including environmental compliance, for multiple facilities
- Implements and models customer service standards across multiple facilities
- Provides overall direction
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for facility management in multiple facilities
- 5 years experience supervising Management Associates OR 3 years experience as a Store Manager OR 5 years supervising managers who have P&L responsibility and make employment decisions.
- 2 years managing a metropolitan retail store.
- 2 years of multi-facility management experience.
- 3 years experience managing a grocery retail operation.
- 5 years of retail management experience.
- BA/BS Degree in a business-related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents