Senior Manager II, Retail Finance Planning; Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1145778BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates with executive management on strategic projects for Sam's Club
- Delivers financial results
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations for investment decisions
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of financial and non-financial data
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- 1 year of supervisory experience OR 1 year experience leading and completing cross-functional projects.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance or related field and 2 years experience in finance or related field OR 6 years experience in finance or related field.
- 3 years experience analyzing data and interpreting results.
- 1 year experience using SQL, Alteryx, Tableau or a similar system.
- 1 year experience using intermediate functionality of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1 year retail experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents