- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1145126BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements large, cross-functional and cross-organizational operational efficiency, customer experience, and communication strategic initiatives
- Directs the design, implementation, and integration of hardware or software technology systems
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development of analytical models for process improvement
- Oversees the management of various, simultaneous innovations, processes, and analytics-related projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years project management experience (for example, scheduling project activities, monitoring project timelines and budgets, managing stakeholder communications, reviewing and implementing processes) or working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Statistics, Information Systems, or related field and 4 years experience in data analytics or related field OR 6 years experience in data analytics or related field.
- 4 years experience using analytics software (for example, Hadoop, Hive, SAS, Alteryx, Tableau, R (Language), SPSS, MATLAB) to analyze, classify, and produce models and provide insights from large data sources.
- 4 years experience using exploratory data analysis and inferential statistics.
- 4 years experience using in-database analytics, SQL, or similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and clean data from multiple sources or platforms.
- 5 years experience in business plan design including strategic development.
- Project Management Certification (for example, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents