Director Privacy Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1143849BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and implements U.S. privacy and data protection policies, procedures, and best practices
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops direction and leads the privacy, customer and data protection program
- Drives research of privacy and data protection laws, regulations, and related best practices
- Leads corporate data protection risk assessments and remediation efforts
- Provides overall direction
- Provides privacy and data protection training and awareness
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, or related field and 4 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field OR 6 years experience in security, investigations, operational management, compliance, legal, privacy, or related field.
- 1 year of supervisory experience.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents