Sr Project Manager - IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1143456BR
What you'll do at
- Manages and executes IT SOX & IT Internal Audit remediation efforts locally and globally
- Develops IT Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) associates
- Leads a IT SOX remediation or IT internal controls build medium size project and one or more small size projects, or aspects of a larger project while adhering to the strategic objectives of GRC
- Provides audit and findings management support for IT SOX and IT IA efforts
- Monitors, analyzes, and drives remediation for IT SOX and IT IA issues by prioritizing based on risk
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of IT GRC initiatives globally
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Preferred Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- 2 years experience using control frameworks (for example, COBIT, COSO).
- 2 years experience with cross-functional teams.
- 2 years current experience managing large projects.
- 2 years of public accounting experience in assurance or internal audit.
- Information systems certification or licensure (for example,
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts