Director, Financial Reporting & Control
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Audit
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1143438BR
What you'll do at
• Provides guidance to the company on Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) provisions
• Develops the methodology for reviewing financial reporting and processes to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
• Facilitates the performance of the external and internal Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) audits
• Leads the company's Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) Compliance Committee
• Oversees process improvements to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
• Consults and trains company leaders on control identification, improvement and documentation to ensure Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) audit objectives are met, and risk and controls are appropriately identified
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Develops strategic plans and oversees the execution of process improvement initiatives that create efficiencies in compliance processes and identifies opportunities to add value
• Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field and 6 years experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) financial accounting or related experience.
• 5 years experience performing accounting and auditing work in a national or international accounting firm.
• 5 years project management experience.
• 8 years experience in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) financial accounting and reporting or related experience.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Chartered Accountant, or similar certification
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents