Director Supply Chain Strategy and Program Office
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1142983BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Delivers the business case for strategic initiatives
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Identifies strategic improvement opportunities
- Leads change management efforts
- Leads the design to solve complex supply chain problems
- Provides overall direction
- 3 years supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field (e.g., Engineering, Transportation, Logistics) and 7 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field OR 12 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or 3 years program management experience.
- Six Sigma Certification (Green or Black Belt).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents